melz world

a secret site where I can capture my deepest thoughts about my infertility and other whatnots


Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Positive EPT

I went and got an EPT yesterday and tested this morning. I was so scared to see a "Not Pregnant" flash on the little bitty screen that would seal this cycles fate. But the news was hopeful. The little screen showed "Pregnant". I sure hope these things are right. I go in on Thursday for blood work to get the real story, but my spirits are lifted. For now.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Mellie said…

    GREAT GREAT NEWS! It's all good! Congratulations!

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Maya said…

    WOOO HOOOO! I am believing that the EPT is correct. Hey, I can't believe those things actually work!!!

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Barely Sane said…

    OMG.... that is GREAT!!! I'd say you'll be getting great news on beta day!

    CONGRATS!!!!

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Chee Chee said…

    This is great news! I am hoping that tomorrow's beta will confirm this positive result!

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger beagle said…

    Fantastic news! Congrats!

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger x said…

    That is great news! Congrats!

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger tammy said…

    Very Good M. So happy for you and thinking positive sticky dust thoughts for you! Please keep us posted on the Betas!
    Tammy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home