melz world

a secret site where I can capture my deepest thoughts about my infertility and other whatnots


Saturday, April 01, 2006

____/\__ Hit a small snag

Thud goes the other shoe. My husband and I sent in our adoption paperwork to begin the process to adopt a little girl from China when we got some disapointing news. The wait for Chinese adoptions just doubled. To 2 years. Thud.

This changed everything when we heard this news. The original plan was to wait until after this next implantation session and get to the 2nd tirmester. We didn't want me to be 9 month pregnant if we had to go to China to pick up our little girl. Since the wait is now 2 years, this doesn't look like it will be a problem. (famous last words)

In other news... I got the cooking bug this weekend, so I looked through my Kraft magazine and found a few recipes to try. I am going to be fixing all of them and freezing them so that I can try to have home cooked meals during the next couple of weeks. After work, we usually hit a drive though or go into a grocery store for a frozen dinner. Hopefully these recipes will be good. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home