melz world

a secret site where I can capture my deepest thoughts about my infertility and other whatnots


Sunday, April 09, 2006

Oops!

To say the very least. I am such a procrastinator! I was supposed to order my next round of implantation drugs for my next cycle, and I kept meaning to do it. However, while at work, when I was planning on taking care of it, I kept forgetting. Well, this morning, I found that my period had started and I have no medicine ready to go. Hmmmm, now what? I do have some drugs from that last cycle. I am hoping when I dig through it, I'll find what I need for this next protocol. Bad, Bad Mel! :(

4 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Maya said…

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I just read through your archives. You have been through a lot. I also have PCOS. I had been worried that I wouldn't have as many viable follicles or whatever stage they are at when they retrieve them due to the PCOS. I feel much better after reading your original post.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Mellie said…

    I think if you contact Freedom Drug they could send you your drugs before you hit day 3 - which is when you'll probably scheduled to start the drugs.

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger tammy said…

    Hi mel,
    Thanks for commenting on my sight... Shrinking Flower. It is nice to hear from someone who has had the surgery. I am sorry you have had so much heartache and I wish all the best for the future. I have added you to my faves so i will be checking in often. I hope to here some good news from you soon!!!. Keep checking in and thanks.
    Tammy

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Milenka said…

    I look forward to reading your archives and keeping up with your story. Good luck! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home