melz world

a secret site where I can capture my deepest thoughts about my infertility and other whatnots


Sunday, May 14, 2006

Still Brown

Nothing has changed. I am still seeing brown mucus. I did get my blood result numbers and at 13dp3dt my number was 56. I think this is REALLY low, but we'll see what Monday's test brings. Hopefully a massive elevation in the numbers. Otherwise, I am feeling a little less stressed about the brown mucas thanks to all of my IF blogland sisters.

Work is sending me around the world (at least the northern hemisphere). I'll be gone for 10 days to UK and Hong Kong. Since I will not be able to go with my husband, I'll have to give myself progesterone shots in the rump. I tried the other day, not easy, but I think I can manage for 10 days.

In other news, it's Mother's Day, and I am not sure how I feel about it. I am glad to be pregnant for now, but lurking in the back of my mind it the fear that it's not gonna happen, just like last time. I willl call each of my mothers today (mom, step mom, and bio mom). Better get started.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Chee Chee said…

    I hope today's results remain positive.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Barely Sane said…

    Keeping my fingers crossed for you Mel. The number may seem low, but remember, its how quickly that number rises they are looking at.

    Keep us posted!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home