melz world

a secret site where I can capture my deepest thoughts about my infertility and other whatnots


Monday, May 22, 2006

Damn that Fat Lady to Hell

You know the saying, it's not over until the fat lady sings? Well, let's just say she's clearing her throat. The u/s didn't reveal an ectopic pregnency which is good, but the it didn't reveal anything worth getting excited about. The sac was too small for this stage of pregnancy. The doc said to come back in on Friday for one more u/s to see if there is a visibile heart beat. If not, then they will send me to a clinic down the street for an advacted u/s to verify the findings. Once that is done, then all medication is to be stopped and then I get to wait for the mc.

I can't belive this is happening again. This will be my 3rd mc. I can hardly bear the thought of it. It just hurts so bad.

7 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Mellie said…

    I'm so sorry.

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Maya said…

    Very sad that you are going through this. I was so hopeful for you with your positive HPT. Lots of hugs and comfort to you

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Milenka said…

    *hugs*

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Barely Sane said…

    I'm so sorry Mel. This is just horrible. I will keep my fingers crossed for you still tho - that fat lady hasn't sung yet.

    HUGS

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger x said…

    I am so sorry. This journey is unbearable at times. My thoughts are with you.

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I came over here from Maya's site. I'm so, so sorry that you have to go through this. I will be thinking of you, and praying that Friday's ultrasound shows better results.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Chee Chee said…

    I am so sorry. I can't even imagine how difficult this must be. Even though things don't look good now, I hope there is some good news in store on Friday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home