melz world

a secret site where I can capture my deepest thoughts about my infertility and other whatnots


Thursday, October 19, 2006

On a lighter note

I am still in the waiting days before the first u/s. I have 8 days left before I know anything at all.

As you may know, or for many IVFers do this yourself, I take a progersterone shot in my butt every morning. My husband adminsters it loving every single day. So this in mind, a musical interlude set to the tune of "Shot through the heart" by Bon Jovi:

Shot in the ass and you're to blame, you give my ass a bad pain. (background vocals "bad pain")

We sing this almost every day when it's time. You gotta have levity in some of the moments.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Sunny said…

    Thanks for the smile. :) And the mental picture!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home