melz world

a secret site where I can capture my deepest thoughts about my infertility and other whatnots


Monday, August 21, 2006

Due Date

Today was my due date from my November pregnancy. I would not have remember it, except that I stupidly put in an Outlook calendar reminder that popped up in my 8 am morning meeting. I just sorta zoned out for the remainder of the meeting. NOTE TO SELF: Next time, don't put anything in your calendar except the next appt.

Polyp news: Polyp to stay for now. Doc considers it too small to worry about and I am to stay on plan unless it grows anymore. The other news from my testing is that I am anemic. Crap. At least it's fixalbe.

Medications are being ordered this week and I'll get to see the first bills on what this will cost. The last two attempts I still had insurance coverage left, but this one is coming out of our pocket. I am fine with it, but I am sure there will be some sticker shock. At least I am lucky enough to work at a company that has such amazing benefits.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Sunny said…

    I am so sorry on the due date. I can't stop thinking about my date to be popping up on me. HUGS to you!!!

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Maya said…

    I had a polyp that went away on its own after I balanced my hormones. Hope yours goes away/shrinks as well. Sorry about the reminder. That must have been a rude awakening that early in the morning. I hope this cycle works for you

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Mony said…

    :(
    Reminder = sad.

    I too had a polyp that disappeared.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Barely Sane said…

    Ohhh Mel, I am SO sorry you had to be reminded like that. Big hugs!!

    Question about the drugs - are they cheaper in Canada? Since you are so close perhaps it's worth a look. Either way - it's so exciting to be starting again! Yay!

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Mel said…

    Thank you! I love this support system that grows here.

    Kim, that a great idea, I never thought to look to Canada to get my medication. My whole biological family lives in Canada, so I can have them help me. :)

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Mel said…

    Thank you! I love this support system that grows here.

    Kim, that a great idea, I never thought to look to Canada to get my medication. My whole biological family lives in Canada, so I can have them help me. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home