melz world

a secret site where I can capture my deepest thoughts about my infertility and other whatnots


Monday, August 14, 2006

UCK

Like I said in my last post, I am taking bcp, but man, they are making me nauseous. They switched the type I was taking. It's gotten so bad, I had to run out of a meeting today because I thought I was going to be sick. It's like morning sickness without a pregnancy. It must be the brand or type that is doing it as I have never had this type before.

I got my IVF calendar from my new clinic. They are so organized. They sent me a day by day breakdown of what will be happening from now until October 4, the day I get back my first pregnancy test (provided I can do a fresh cycle). It's also my birthday. Hmmmm, not sure how I feel about that. It could be great, or totally destroy that day for me. Looks like stim meds start on Sep 8, retrieval Sep 19, 3dt on Sep 22 if all goes according to plan give or take a day or two.

I am not looking forward to this like I was last time. The pressure is much greater, my job is harder to work around, I fear having the worst case senario happening - again. This was such an exciting time last time I did this. Now is warped into this kind of nightmare. Lots of dread, dread, dread.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Barely Sane said…

    Ohhh, I can empathize with you on the dread part. With any luck the excitement and hope will take over though. Sounds like the new clinic is on top of stuff!

    Glad to see you posting again!

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Maya said…

    I will think all of the positive thoughts for you possible. There has been good news in IVF blogland lately. I will hope it rubs off on you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home