melz world

a secret site where I can capture my deepest thoughts about my infertility and other whatnots


Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Now what

I had my visit with clinic for some pre-IVF work. They did a office hysteroscopy, follical count, sounding, and some blood work.

The blood work is due to all of the work from last year being redone because it has expired. The folical count showed 19 folicals on the right and 17 on the left at the ready.

Hysteroscopy revealed a polyp. :( Under a centimeter, but with my 3 miscarriages, this isn't good news. It may mean that I will have to under go a proceedure to remove it. This may also mean that all of my IVF dates will slip. CRAP!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Barely Sane said…

    When will they know more about the polyp? Hmmmm - very frustrating to sit in limbo. Hopefully you can keep the schedule going forward as planned.

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Maya said…

    Sorry about the polyp. I had a small one several years back. It did go away on its own after I balanced my hormones. I hope that yours goes away as well. Your follicle count sounds excellent. I so hope that everything is on track for your IVF. Hugs

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Sunny said…

    I am so sorry. HUGS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home