melz world

a secret site where I can capture my deepest thoughts about my infertility and other whatnots


Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Special Delivery!

Five days early, baby Maxwell Leo, came into our lives! He was born on June 7 at 2:59 PM. He weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches in length. What an amazing experience! There were some VERY scary moments in labor, but all is well and Max is now 6 days old and such a cutie! I am so in love! I have to fill in the blanks later with all of the labor details in the coming posts. Meanwhile, here are some pictures of Max while still in the hospital. He's a spitting image of his daddy.

BTW, in the previous post, I added pictures of the baby's room since I was still needing to get those added.





3 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Sunny said…

    He is just way too perfect!!!vksgntmx

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Nina said…

    So sweet. Very beautiful baby and mom. Congratualtions!!!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger KrimoJo said…

    Mel -
    He's beautiful! Congratulations, and I totally see the D resemblance.
    Looking forward to reading part two of your birth story.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home