melz world

a secret site where I can capture my deepest thoughts about my infertility and other whatnots


Sunday, January 21, 2007

baby clothes

Ok. I know it's totally early to be buying baby clothes, but we had a great coupon to Gymboree. Since my sister had her baby a few weeks ago, we had a coupon from buying her son's clothes there, so we used it for our little one before it expired. We figured we know enough pregnant people that if something goes terribly wrong with our pregnancy, we can return what we got. In the mean time, sine we don't know the sex just yet, we hopefully bought unisex looking stuff.



I just love their stuff. You can go a little nuts in that store, and I don't want to make that store a habit. :) Otherwise, I'll go broke.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Barely Sane said…

    I love all the green stuff! It all looks fairly gender neutral to me. I think as long as you dont dress a little boy in pink or light purple, it's all fair game.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    These are really cute baby clothes. I agree, no pink for boys..LOL I really like this shade of green. Better than the foam green.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home